Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's In a Valentine?


My 6yr old son made and gave me a few valentines today. Two of them were bright red cut-out hearts with messages written in purple crayon. The first one says:

XOXO XOXO
Dear Mom
i L♥VE YOU SO - there are hearts
MUCH AND - drawn inside the "O" in YOU and the "U" in MUCH.
YOU LOOK
PrETTY - The front of the valentine has XOXO XOXO on it
HAPPY VA - then a picture of my son and myself
LiTiNE - with a big heart inbetween our faces
SDAY and more XOXO's on the bottom.
XO

It's awesome and I love it SO MUCH!

The other heart says:

on the front
♥♥♥♥♥♥
LOVE YOU
♥♥♥♥♥♥
XOXO
XOXO
XO

inside
YOU LOOK
LIKE A BUTTE
R FLY HAPPY V
ALiTines D - the "i"s are dotted with little hearts
AY XOXOX
OXOXO

These homemade cards from the
heart of a child ROCK!

Kids are such a blessing. I love my kids. :)

~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WORLD ~ !

No comments: